ONE STOP REPIPE™ PROCESS
Our One Stop Repipe™ process has been developed and refined with over 60,000 home repipe installations.
This means a quick, convenient, and efficient repipe process for you.
How it works:
- Contact us to setup an initial consult and free, no-obligation estimate.
- An Estimator will visit your home (at your option, this can be done remotely), inspect and review your plumbing, discuss options, and provide you with a fixed-price quote.
- Upon acceptance of our quote, a member of our scheduling staff will contact you to find a convenient day to perform your repipe.
- We will pull any required permits on your behalf.
- The actual repipe by your repiping team usually takes 1-2 days.
- We coordinate required inspections and permit signoffs.
- The drywall team will patch walls (if you've chosen this to be included).
- A member of our customer service staff will provide you with your Lifetime Warranty Certificate.
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no obligation in home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 503-832-6603 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
Repipe Specialists of Oregon
OR CCB License #191784 Residential Specialty Contractor
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal government agencies. Our enhanced measures include:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customer homes
- All tools will be disinfected with wipes or bleach solution before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time being
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- Crews will reschedule any job where someone in the customer's household is or has been recently ill
- One-on-one social distancing will be in effect while crew members are at customer homes
If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling 100% well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.